https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0201/97/ec072cb5907ce2004b6e2b20bb16ee97.jpeg
Roman Warriors: The Paintings of Graham Sumner by Graham Sumner, Simon Elliott
English | November 4,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                2022 | ISBN: 1784387193 | True EPUB | 224 pages | 129 MB
Gathering together stunning artwork from Graham Sumner's impressive, expansive portfolio, featuring never-before-seen illustrations from the artist and reminding us of his exceptional ability to bring Ancient Rome to life through painting, this colorful, comprehensive anthology is a must-have for any enthusiast of the period, and of military history in general.

Introduced with a foreword by best-selling historian and author Adrian Goldsworthy, Sumner's beautiful color reconstructions of Ancient Roman warriors over time are complemented expertly with informative, enlightening text by eminent historian and author Simon Elliott.
This combination of Sumner's illustrations and Elliott's writing leaves no stone unturned as they divulge information about this fascinating period of military history in mesmerizing, intricate detail. Readers will swiftly become fully immersed in this ancient world, and will leave it with a wealth of knowledge about and a profound understanding of the warriors of Ancient Rome, and a great appreciation for Sumner and Elliott's expertise in the area.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction